Competition for studies in the bilateral exchange programme (0)
The competition for 20 study vacancies in the bilateral exchange programme for the 1st semester of the academic year 2019/2020 is announced.
Full time students of the 2nd and 3rd study years of the professional bachelor’s study programmes and full time students of the 1st study year of the professional master’s (postgraduate) study programmes is eligible to participate in the competition providing that they:
- are studying “English for special purposes” in the highest level group;
- have no academic debts;
- have no outstanding financial obligations due towards Turiba;
- have an average mark not less than 7 for the previous study period;
- meet additional criteria set for the selection of students by the respective Faculties
The evaluation criteria for the competition is as follows:
- average mark of the student during the previous study period;
- foreign language mark of the student;
- additional criteria set by the respective faculties.
Additional criteria for students of Faculty of International Tourism is available on BATIS.
The number of study places for the 1st semester of the academic year 2019/2020 is divided among the respective programmes as follows:
- Faculty of International Tourism- 8 places;
- Faculty of Business Administration- 8 places;
- Faculty of Communication- 4 places.
The deadline for submission of applications for the competition is the 15th March 2019.
Students, who wish to apply for study places in the bilateral exchange programme shall submit their applications by e-mail Ieva.Ziemele@turiba.lv
The results of the competition will be announced on 20th March 2019.
The results of the competition will be published on Turiba’s webpage www.turiba.lv